Kranji is uniquely focused on process phase separation and related multi-phase flow applications with associated expertise in process modelling and heat transfer. Industry know how and practice are coupled with in-house experimental and analytical research capability. These serve the contract research requirements of our customers and also furnish particular proprietary technologies for Kranji itself.
Over 20 years leadership in process separation technologies and the foundation of our own research, make us a natural choice for delivery of innovative solutions which can be reliably engineered and implemented.
Our troubleshooting, debottlenecking and design consultancy often direct customers toward technology solutions. Kranji will recommend feasible off-the-shelf solutions from a range of vendors to meet technical requirements without favour.
The standing of Kranji Solutions across the industry can be gauged by support for its most recent industry seminar in Houston.
Collaborating with MySep, Kranji assembled a balanced representation of interests encompassing:
- Upstream and downstream process operators: Chevron, BP, BHP Billiton, Conoco Phillips, ExxonMobil, Marathon Petroleum
- Engineering contractors and service providers: Chiyoda, Bechtel, Modec, NOV, SBM Offshore, SNC Lavalin, Technip FMC, Universal Pegasus, Worley Parsons
- Leading separation experts: Ken Arnold (Worley Parsons), Bob Chin (Consultant, former Shell), Ed Grave (Consultant, former ExxonMobil)
- Process simulation software vendors and MySep partners: AspenTech, Bryan Research & Engineering, Honeywell, KBC, Schneider Electric, VMG
- Separation Equipment Vendors: AMACS, BWFS Industries, Technip FMC